Monday, June 7, 2010

I think calgary is a safe city. Sometimes there are some crimes happens here ,for example ,care theft, armed robbery and burgalry ,but the polic work hard to decreas the crimes. my hometown is more safty than Calgary because drinking is not allowed in my country. There are many ways to protect myself such as when I go out I try to come back before night, I prefer go with someone and I try not go to places I know there are many problems in them. I will stay in calgary for 3 years so I hope I won't be victim.

1 comment:

  1. These seem like good ways to protect yourself. Most parts of the city are safe, even at night.

    Corrections: "Sometimes there are some crimes that happen here, for example, car theft, armed robbery and burglary, but the police work hard to decrease the crimes." "My hometown is safer than Calgary because..."

    ReplyDelete