Monday, July 5, 2010




I,ve been in Calgry since 2008. There are many places I always recomed them for my friends. For example, I like Southcenter Mall and Market Mall for shopping. There are many reasons why I like them. First, I can find what I want beacuse there are many different stores in them. Second, They are big and quite except in the weekends and holidays. Finally my son enjoy playing, so ther are play area in bothe of them. Calgary has many beutiful places but the weather sometime is not healpful.

1 comment:

  1. With our cold weather, it's good that we have a lot of indoor malls! Southcentre is nice, but it's a little far from where I live.

    Corrections: "There are many places I always recommend for my friends." "Second, they are big and quiet, except on weekends and holidays."

    ReplyDelete