Monday, May 17, 2010


In my opinion I think that city is a good pace to live . In the city people have many things to do. They can have different jobs in different sitting. Also the can commute to their work by many ways because the city has many kind of transpiration. In the city,there are many kind of entertainment such as go shopping,watching many programmes. and reading the news paper. Now people like processed food. In the country there is only fresh food ,but in the city there are many processed food. I like to stay in the country for a few days for relaxing,but I can't live in it forever. City is a nice place to live.

1 comment:

  1. You gave lots of good reasons here, but the topic was the best city in your country (it's on my blog).

    Corrections: "In my opinion, I think the city is a good place to live." "I like to stay in the country for a few days to relax, but I can't live there forever."

    ReplyDelete