Monday, May 24, 2010


Money is important thing in life. If I won $10 million dollars in the lottery, I would think about good things I can do for myself, my family and people in the world. There are many things I would like to do. First of all, I would like to buy a beautiful house. It's important for people to have their own houses. Second, I would like to travel with my family to the most beautiful places in the world. I enjoy traveling especially with my family. Third, I would like to save some money for my children so money will help them in their life. The last thing, I would like to be helpful and I would like to help people in need. I believe in that, helping people in need cause of raise money. Money is important for life , but we can also live with a small amount of money.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your ideas. It's important to help other people as well as ourselves.

    Corrections: "Money is an important thing in life." "I believe in helping needy people to raise money."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you is very important in life but we can`t buy evry thing such as health, happeness,family .It help us to make life easy any ay i hope you get evry thing in your life good luck

    ReplyDelete